Lanihonua 2br/2ba Ko Olina Vacation Rental Villas
- SQF 1,144
Ko Olina Vacation Rental Villa with street legal golf cart to zip you around the fabulous Ko Olina Resort & Marina. Steps to the Ko Olina Lagoons - Beach, Ko Olina Golf Course, Beach, Disney Aulani, Marriott Beach Club.
Gorgeous furniture, appliances, decor, beach gear, golf cart - everything brand new and waiting for you to enjoy on your Hawaiian vacation.
The unit is 'stocked' with everything you need - from a crib & stroller for your little ones to boogie boards, snorkel gear, beach toys and of course the brand new golf cart for the 'big kids'. Cal King bed with fantastic memory foam mattress in the master and twin beds in the 2nd bedroom. You won't want to leave, but if you do, Costco, Safeway, Target are just a few miles up the road. Pearl Harbor & Waikiki are a short 30 minute drive and the North Shore surfing spots are about an hour. Ko Olina has the best beach on Oahu, golf, a marina and fabulous restaurants.
Please note, although the MAX occupancy is 6, the villa is best suited for family of 4 or 5. Two couples also work well if one doesn't mind twin beds. 6 people are considered (and comfortable) only if one is a baby or young child (that can use the provided crib or small child size aero-bed). If you need a bigger unit, check out our all new 3br/3ba that sleeps up 6-8 (including a baby/toddler)
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-062-230-7328-01, GE-062-230-7328-01
IMPORTANT - if you want a 'golf cart' for your stay, please note that Ko Olina is voting in June on an amendment to RESTRICT golf carts throughout the Ko Olina Resort. What does this mean for you? If you're booking a property after March 2018 and it says it has a "golf cart" you may be stuck with a cart you're not allowed to drive!!! All of our Lanihonua Ko Olina Vacation Rental Villas come with your own personal Street Legal HI State licensed "Neighborhood Electric Vehicles" that will continue to be allowed throughout the Ko Olina Resort. Ask other property owners if their carts are "Street Legal" and licensed - it not, don't risk it!
HOA rules (for ALL residential Ko Olina vacation rental condos, not just ours!) restrict rentals to 1 rental per 30 days but no one can make you stay for the entire month - use the "send a message" or "contact owner" button to inquire about your dates! Usually if you're staying more than 10-14 days it makes MUCH more sense to rent from us than a hotel or one of the beach villas.
If this is booked for your dates - ask about our brand new 3BR
The Lanihonua Ko Olina Vacation Rental Villas are beautiful and we want our guest's stays to be relaxing and carefree. In order for all guests to enjoy their stay to the fullest, we do have some rules for all guests including:
- No 'events' can be held at the property (ie if you are coming to attend a wedding or family reunion, no events can be held at the unit other than for those guests that are on the rental agreement)
- 3br: Max total overnight guests: 5 adults, 3 kids (the bunk room beds have a 180lb weight limit, 160 on the top bunk)
- 2br units: Max total overnight guests 5 + baby (under 2). Best suited for 2 adults and 2-3 children.
- The units have 1 parking spot for a rental car, no additional free overnight parking is available (anywhere in Ko Olina - this means you'll need a van that seats 8 as you can only have one vehicle). You can contact the Ko Olina Golf Club re: the potential of renting an additional spot (approx .4 mile from the villas) but we make no guarantee of availability.
- Only 4 guests can have gym memberships (Over 18, Additional $25/pp one time fee for ID card paid onsite to the sports club)
- Only 6 guests are allowed at the pool at any one time (only 2 pool cards and must sign in with unit #)
- The golf cart only seats four and absolutely everyone must ride with a seatbelt, no exceptions
- Only licensed and insured drivers over 21 may drive - insurance info must be provided to us ahead of time for approval
- No pets of any kind, No smoking anywhere on the property (both inside and outside on either lanai/grassy area)
Note: this is a partial list of the most common questions we receive re: rules, parking, events, etc - a full list of HOA rules is available upon request prior to booking.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. Our goal is that by notifying potential guests of the Villa rules prior to booking, we can help ensure a smooth and worry free vacation!
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 2 Single bed
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryTowel-set, Hot Tub
Parking1 Parking spot only! Only 1 rental car allowed
MiscellaneousGolf Cart Included
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)