Lanihonua 3br/3ba Ko Olina Vacation Rental Villas
STAY ALL OR PART OF THE MONTH! HOA rules (for ALL residential Ko Olina vacation rental condos, not just ours!) restrict rentals to 1 rental per 30 days but no one can make you stay for the entire month - use the "send a message" or "contact owner" button to inquire about your dates! Usually if you're staying more than even 7-10 days it makes MUCH more sense to rent from us than a hotel or one of the beach villas. Don't be nervous about renting a 'new to us' property - we have tons of great reviews on our 2br villa and this unit is just its 'big brother'! Check the reviews of our 2br and you'll see you'll have a fantastic time! 2br
You're not seeing double! We just took everything our guests loved from the most popular golf villa in Ko Olina (Lanihonua) and repeated them!
This is a NEW Ko Olina Vacation rental villa for us - a fantastic 2 story 3br/3ba townhouse with all new furnishings! 4 Seat street legal 'golf cart' to zip around Ko Olina! 2 Master bedrooms with super comfy Cal-King beds so everyone is happy. The kids/grandkids will ADORE the new bunk room. Space for 4 kids in their own amazing 'fort' bunk room while you get to relax on your own private lanai with a view of the Disney Aulani, get in a few rounds of golf at the award winning Ko Olina Golf course or starting in 2015 get a massage at the new Four Seasons Resort at Ko Olina! Fantastic restaurants within a short walk (or golf cart ride), bicycles to get around the resort, toys to entertain the kids, TVs with Netflix to entertain everyone, a BBQ for leisurely dinners on the Lanai - you won't want to leave! More reviews on our 2br/2ba Ko Olina Vacation Rental Condo.
IMPORTANT - if you want a 'golf cart' for your stay, please note that Ko Olina is voting in June on an amendment to RESTRICT golf carts throughout the Ko Olina Resort. What does this mean for you? If you're booking a property after March 2018 and it says it has a "golf cart" you may be stuck with a cart you're not allowed to drive!!! All of our Lanihonua Villas come with your own personal Street Legal HI State licensed "Neighborhood Electric Vehicles" that will continue to be allowed throughout the Ko Olina Resort. Ask other property owners if their carts are "Street Legal" and licensed - it not, don't risk it!
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-062-230-7328-01, GE-062-230-7328-01
The Lanihonua Ko Olina Vacation rental villas are beautiful and we want our guest's stays to be relaxing and carefree. In order for all guests to enjoy their stay to the fullest, we do have some rules for all guests including:
- No 'events' can be held at the property (ie if you are coming to attend a wedding or family reunion, no events can be held at the unit other than for those guests that are on the rental agreement)
- 3br: Max total overnight guests: 5 adults, 3 kids (the bunk room beds have a 180lb weight limit, 160 on the top bunk)
- 2br units: Max total overnight guests 5 + baby (under 2). Best suited for 2 adults and 2-3 children.
- The units have 1 parking spot for a rental car, no additional free overnight parking is available (anywhere in Ko Olina - this means you'll need a van that seats 8 as you can only have one vehicle). You can contact the Ko Olina Golf Club re: the potential of renting an additional spot (approx .4 mile from the villas) but we make no guarantee of availability.
- Only 4 guests can have gym memberships (Over 18, Additional $25/pp one time fee for ID card paid onsite to the sports club)
- Only 6 guests are allowed at the pool at any one time (only 2 pool cards and must sign in with unit #)
- The golf cart only seats four and absolutely everyone must ride with a seatbelt, no exceptions
- Only licensed and insured drivers over 21 may drive - insurance info must be provided to us ahead of time for approval
- No pets of any kind, No smoking anywhere on the property (both inside and outside on either lanai/grassy area)
Note: this is a partial list of the most common questions we receive re: rules, parking, events, etc - a full list of HOA rules is available upon request prior to booking.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. Our goal is that by notifying potential guests of the Villa rules prior to booking, we can help ensure a smooth and worry free vacation!
ParkingParking Included, 1 Parking spot only! Only 1 rental car allowed
Spa & GymShared Fitness-Room, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideGas BBQ, Golf cart, Shared Tennis court